- What is GOMEX, THE GYG CONNECTION?
- How do I become a GOMEX loyalty member?
- What are GOMEX points and $GYG?
- How do I earn GOMEX points?
- How do I redeem $GYG?
- Do I need to have my GOMEX card with me to earn and redeem $GYG?
- How do I check my GOMEX card balance?
- Do I have to provide my email address to be a GOMEX loyalty Member?
- Is there any other way to register other than online?
- What happens if my card is lost or stolen?
- How do I update my details?
- What happens to existing buy 10 get 1 free loyalty cards?
- What if I’m having trouble activating my card?
- What is my username?
- What if I’ve forgotten my password?
- Who do I contact if I need further assistance?
GYG’s exciting loyalty program that rewards you for every dollar you spend at any GYG restaurant in the form of GOMEX points and $GYG!
The GOMEX card is your GYG connection to all things Latin. Initially, your $GYG will only be redeemable for food and beverages offered in the restaurant but will soon include Latin concert tickets, merchandise, Mexican art, salsa dancing… the list goes on!
Just pick up a GOMEX card from any GYG restaurant and immediately start earning GOMEX points for your purchases.
You’ll need to activate your card online at www.https://www.guzmanygomez.com//gomex and earn at least 150 GOMEX points (which will then automatically convert to 10 $GYG) prior to making your first redemption.
GOMEX points and $GYG are the currency of the GOMEX loyalty program.
GOMEX points convert to $GYG which can be spent at any restaurant.
Every time you make a purchase at GYG whether it is food or a beverage, pass your GOMEX card to the cashier and your card will be swiped and loaded with the equivalent GOMEX points.
1 GOMEX point equals AU$1 spent.
You can earn GOMEX points on any of our products- you can even earn GOMEX points for catering orders so be sure to keep your card on you!
150 GOMEX points equals 10 $GYG.
You’ll need to activate your card online at www.https://www.guzmanygomez.com//gomex
You will receive 10 $GYG once you have accumulated 150 GOMEX points which can then be spent at any GYG restaurant.
1 $GYG equals $1 AU so you can easily work out what you can spend in the restaurant.
Yes, without your card you cannot earn or redeem $GYG without presenting your card.
Visit www.https://www.guzmanygomez.com//gomex and log on to your account with your email address and password. Here you’ll find your GOMEX points and $GYG balance.
Yes, to register your GOMEX card you are required to provide a valid email address. Without a valid email address you can not redeem your $GYG.
However on completing the registration form, you can opt not to receive emails from us.
Unfortunately no, you need a valid email address to activate your GOMEX card.
Just pick up a new card from any GYG restaurant, then visitwww.https://www.guzmanygomez.com//gomex, click on the ‘card replacement’ tab and follow the prompts. Once you’ve done this, your previous card balance will transfer to your new card.
Log on to www.https://www.guzmanygomez.com//gomex and click on the ‘update my details’ tab and follow the prompts.
GYG will continue to honour any existing GYG loyalty cards with 8 or more stamps. You can bring these to any GYG restaurant to redeem against your next meal.
Existing GYG loyalty cards will cease receiving stamps (rewards) from Monday 26th March 2013
Make sure you try the following first;
1. When entering your barcode number (located on the back of your card), you don’t need to include any spaces. Simply enter 16 digits consecutively.
2. When entering your details, please double check the form for accuracy and ensure your birthday is in the correct format.
Your username is the email address you used to register your card.
If you’ve forgotten your password you’ll need to click on the link on the ‘Login’ page of the GOMEX section of our website and have it reset.
Please email gomex@https://www.guzmanygomez.com// with your barcode number, name and contact phone number.
Click here for full GOMEX terms and conditions.