Traditional Mexican style food that combines choice cut beef, pork, chicken and fish, black beans, rice and fresh vegetables such as chillies, tomatoes, capsicums, onions and avocados.
Butterflied chicken Maryland fillets are marinated overnight and grilled to perfection. Our beef and pork are slow cooked until pull-apart tender.
Our menu items are customisable to suit your dietary needs. There are options that are a great source of protein, low fat, low sugar, or lactose free.
Our menu and processes are constantly evolving and the demand for our food is higher than ever. We have undertaken a review of our procedures and with the introduction of new ingredients such as bread for breakfast and the popularity of flour quesadillas, we are unable to maintain additional procedures to prevent cross contact as it will impact the speed of service.We continue to separate gluten from non-gluten ingredients, however our kitchens are open plan and our service is fast paced, so we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contact between ingredients. We have therefore removed the GF symbols from our menu board.
Our ingredients that contain gluten are: flour tortillas, churros, Heinz ketchup and sourdough (in stores serving breakfast). Hash browns may contain a trace from manufacturing facility.
Some of these may cross paths with non-gluten ingredients;
• Both flour and corn tortillas are heated in the tortilla press
• Flour tortillas are stored above hot rice and beans
• Gloved hands that are used to handle flour tortillas may also handle cheese and/ or corn chips
• Due to popularity, flour and corn quesadillas are now toasted in the same press (no longer dedicated sides)
Measures we have in place to prevent cross contact are:
• Dedicated fry vats for churros that contain gluten
• Maintain our tortilla press surface to prevent sticking of tortillas
• Corn tortillas are stored in a container separate to flour tortillas